We are looking for a well rounded dispatcher to assist us virtually. Prior experience is not necessary, we will train the right person. This is a strictly work from home position and is paid hourly as an independent contractor. In this position, you will be able to work your own hours as long as the day’s duties are completed in a timely fashion.
- Dispatch orders to 5-10 drivers.
- Schedule inspections for 2-3 inspectors per their guidelines.
- Update clients daily on progress.
- Assist drivers in the field locating properties using mapping software.
- Correct reports as needed.
- Maintain our Executive calendar.
- Light booking/payroll as needed depending on experience.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an ability to learn different software programs.
- Is proficient in Excel/Outlook/Word.
- Has a keen attention to detail.
- Enjoys interacting with people remotely.
- Has a computer or laptop as well as a smartphone (preferred) or landline.
- Can read and understand instructions.
- Can write clearly using proper spelling/grammar/punctuation/etc.
- Can speak clearly on the phone in a professional manner.
- Has a positive attitude.
- Familiar with Discord
Some other stuff:
- We pay $13/hr to start with an opportunity for bonuses, extra time, and raises.
- Training is paid.
- To start we estimate 15-20 hours a week. This can change as we add territories.
- There is absolutely no selling/collections/etc. involved.
- There are only 5-10 outgoing calls a day on average where you would need a quiet background (approx 1 hour or less).
- Most of the work is admin/chat.
- You can spread the work out through the day or around other wfh jobs.
- We are pretty cool people to work with!
- Live in the US.
- Have a phone and a computer (tablet will not work).
- Have reliable internet.
- Be able to pass a background check.
- Have at least a basic working knowledge of Excel/Outlook.
- Know your way around a computer.
- Be able to switch between tasks easily.
- Have a sense of humor.
Field Inspector Position
If you want to work your own hours and you love to travel, this may be the career for you. Field inspectors are independent contractors and earn anywhere from $5 up to over $300 per inspection. Pay depends on location, type, difficulty, and client. We train you, there are no start up/training fees, and you can do this anywhere in the US.
Aa a field inspector, you will provide an in-person visual inspection of homes, apartment buildings and other commercial real estate.
The purpose of a field inspection is to check the condition of property or equipment for the company that loaned money on it, such as a bank, mortgage company or other lender. For example, insurance companies often require a field inspection to verify building dimensions, condition and safety issues like missing or damage stair handrails or cracked sidewalks that could cause a fall. Banks and mortgage companies will request an inspection to check the condition or occupancy status of a home.
Click here to learn more about the position. Please note, one section on this link only shows jobs in Colorado as an example. We are also hiring in parts of Washington and have full time work available both states at this time.
To apply, or just to find out more information, please fill out the form below.